Photo credit: Saskatoon Public Library, Local History Room [LH-9463]
The Sutherland Forest Nursery Station had only two superintendents during its 53 year history. The first of these was James McLean, who was Superintendent from 1914 to 1942.
Photo credit: Friends of the Forestry Farm House
In 1942 James McLean retired and was replaced by Les Kerr who was the Superintendent from 1942 to 1966 and then stayed on in the capacity of supervisor when a portion of the Nursery Station became the Forestry Farm Park.